Pick of the Week: Trillion Game

Pick of the Week: Trillion Game

SEAN: There are a pile of titles that I’m interested in this week, including some shoujo stuff that sounds old school (as I joked in manga the Week of), but yeah, just as Michelle goes “OMG, a Margaret title!”, I can’t help but go “OMG, a Big Comic Superior title!”. The creators are just gravy. My pick is Trillion Game.

KATE: I would read a phone book illustrated by Ryoichi Ikegami–no, really, I would!–so I’m also picking Trillion Game.

MICHELLE: Same! I will probably also check out the feels-old-but-isn’t shoujo debuts, but the concept of this one’s just too unique to ignore.

ANNA: I’m very tempted by any new Margaret title, but the siren song of Ikegami illustrations is too much for me to resist, so I’m going to go with Trillion Game as well.

ASH: Likewise! While there are several debuts that have at least nominally caught my attention, Trillion Game is without question my pick this week.

The post Pick of the Week: Trillion Game first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments