Pick of the Week: Vampires and Villainessin’

Pick of the Week: Vampires and Villainessin’

MICHELLE: I don’t have the best track record in terms of actually reading the danmei titles that interest me, but something more modern-day like Peerless is really appealing. Bonus points if it has a satisfying mystery element.

SEAN: I’m going to go with a rare pick I know absolutely nothing about. But the cover is just so darn cute! Noss and Zakuro is my vampire mom and daughter pick.

ASH: I’m with you both… and for many of the same reasons. But if I have to pick only one, the cuteness of the Noss and Zakuro cover has me slightly more interested in vampires this week.

ANNA: I’m going to pick Let’s Get to Villainessin’: Stratagems of a Former Commoner just because I like the word Villainessin’.

The post Pick of the Week: Vampires and Villainessin’ first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments