Pick of the Week: We Know What We Like

Pick of the Week: We Know What We Like

SEAN: There’s a lot going on this week. Lots of great shoujo, some josei from Tokyopop (Stu’s left, it’s OK to buy them again), but I am who I am, so my pick is absolutely RVing My Way into Exile with My Beloved Cat: This Villainess Is Trippin’, which combines the trend in villainess stories with the trend in camping isekais, and I’m all for it.

MICHELLE: I am also who I am, which happens to be a woman on the cusp of turning 50, so Since I Could Die Tomorrow gets my vote!

ASH: Well, if we’re going with the manga one might most likely expect us to choose, The Tree of Death: Yomotsuhegui is a good candidate for my pick this week. Revenge, supernatural horror, and immortality are all story elements that regularly capture my attention.

ANNA: I will go along with this trend and make In the Name of the Mermaid Princess my pick, because I think you can’t get much more shoujo than mermaid princesses.

KATE: I hate the title but like the concept, so my pick goes to Since I Could Die Tomorrow, an honest look at menopause and middle age.

The post Pick of the Week: We Know What We Like first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments