Pick of the Week: Valentine Manga

Pick of the Week: Valentine Manga

MICHELLE: There are several interesting releases this week about boys in love. I honestly kind of wish I could pick Case File Compendium: Bing An Ben, because a “modern dark SF take” on danmei sounds intriguing, but it had the misfortune to be up against the third volume of Therapy Game Restart, to whom my heart steadfastly belongs.

SEAN: I feel like a nice romcom, so my pick this week will be I Have a Crush at Work, which wins out over I Want to End This Love Game by being about adults.

ASH: If I Have a Crush at Work ever ends up being released in print, I definitely want to give it a try; it looks delightful. In the meantime, I’ll still pick a Kodansha offering and go with The White and Blue Between Us. (As Michelle already pointed out, there’s more than one promising BL title this week!)

ANNA: I guess I’m going to go with Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle in the hopes that one day I will get caught up on it!

KATE: I only have eyes for one title this week: Akane-banashi, a manga that proves the Shonen Jump formula can be applied to *any* human endeavor from cooking to inline skating to rakugo.

The post Pick of the Week: Valentine Manga first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments