Pick of the Week: End of August Picks

Pick of the Week: End of August Picks

ASH: With all of the fantastic licenses recently announced at Anime NYC, it may be easy to overlook the excellent titles being released this week, but there are more than a few! It probably isn’t a surprise that I’m interested in Hirohiko Araki’s Manga Theory and Practice: How to Create Villains. However, the manga debut I’m most looking forward to this week is Deep-Sea Aquarium Magmell. Creatures from the oceanic depths are absolutely fascinating.

MICHELLE: Maybe this title won’t be any good, but I’m still intrigued by Then Shall I Kill in Your Stead?, so I will go with that, this week.

SEAN: I have heard good things about What Does the Fox Say?, so I’m going to make that my pick.

ANNA: There’s not a ton coming out that I’m really enthusiastic about this week, but I’m most intrigued by Hand in Hand with Mu-chan.



Post a Comment

0 Comments