Pick of the Week: Suzuki, Snoopy and Porsches

Pick of the Week: Suzuki, Snoopy and Porsches

SEAN: I’ve loved Julietta Suzuki ever since the Karakuri Odette days, so my pick this week is definitely the debut of Otaku Vampire’s Love Bite.

MICHELLE: “Big same!” to everything Sean said.

ANNA: I agree, a new Julietta Suzuki series is something to celebrate!

KATE: This week, I’m taking a chance on Manga Biographies: Charles M. Schulz, The Creator of Snoopy and Peanuts ; if nothing else, it will put me in the right frame of mind for my annual viewing of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!.

ASH: I’ll have to admit, the release that I’m most interested in this week is probably KinnPorsche. Less because it’s a BL novel (granted, I really enjoy those!), but more because it’s being translated from Thai; very few Thai works of any genre have made it into English translation.

The post Pick of the Week: Suzuki, Snoopy and Porsches first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments