Pick of the Week: Bye, Bye, Bookworm

Pick of the Week: Bye, Bye, Bookworm

SEAN: Apologies to Ai Yazawa, and I’m sure someone will pick her later on. But this is the final volume of Ascendance of a Bookworm, and I have to pick it. It’s made choices I wouldn’t, but it’s a series that has had some of the best worldbuilding in light novels for the last few years, and Myne/Rozemyne is a fantastic main character. Long May She Read.

MICHELLE: I’ll gladly accept that responsibility. *Last Quarter* for me! I don’t know anything about it but it’s Ai Yazawa and that’s enough for me.

ASH: I wholeheartedly support both of those picks, but I’m still going to add a third one into the mix; Giga Town: The Guide to Manga Iconography is a release that I’ve been very curious about since I first heard about it. I’m looking forward to some educational reading.

ANNA: New Ai Yazawa for me!

KATE: I’m joining Ash in making Giga Town my pick of the week; I’ve been excited about this title since the Mangasplainers first announced it last year.

The post Pick of the Week: Bye, Bye, Bookworm first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments