Pick of the Week: Anything But Jaded Picks

Pick of the Week: Anything But Jaded Picks

ASH: Any week that has a new volume of both Fist of the North Star and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is going to please me, but as far as the debut that I’m most curious about, my pick goes to The Boy I Loved Became the Jaded Emperor. I’ll always give a new fantasy josei manga a try!

MICHELLE: I’m still a little troubled by the “I took care of you when you were little and now I’ve been reincarnated and, probably, will be romantically interested in you” aspect, but yeah, going with the josei this week!

ANNA: It is more of a gamble than I usually take, but I will always be happy for more josei.

SEAN: I’ll be picking the debut of Victoria of Many Faces, whose author has written other series I greatly enjoy. Spies trying to live a quiet life and failing appeals to me.

The post Pick of the Week: Anything But Jaded Picks first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments