Pick of the Week: Pigeons, Glitches, and Hokuto

Pick of the Week: Pigeons, Glitches, and Hokuto

MICHELLE: I’ll cast my vote for the fourth and final volume of Glitch. Not that I have managed to read any of the earlier volumes yet, but it’s still the most compelling release for me this week.

SEAN: There’s a new Tearmoon Empire, tra-la, tra-la, let’s avoid the guillotine together!

ASH: This week I’m going to go with raunchy romantic comedy danmei with a delightfully ridiculous premise. It’s You’ve Got Mail: The Perils of Pigeon Post for me!

KATE: This is one of those weeks where I’m overwhelmed by how many titles are being released but underwhelmed at the selection. If I had to make a choice, though, my vote would go to volume four of the new deluxe edition of Tokyo Babylon. Yes, Dark Horse and Tokyopop have both issued their own editions of this CLAMP classic, but the new Yen Press version looks pretty snazzy and is giving me Borders-in-2006 vibes.

The post Pick of the Week: Pigeons, Glitches, and Hokuto first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments