Pick of the Week: We’ve Got The Picks

Pick of the Week: We’ve Got The Picks

MICHELLE: I enjoyed the first volume of Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You: Soulmate, so I’ll make the second volume my pick this week.

SEAN: I’ll pick Viz as well but for me it’s the new volume of Blue Box, a series I think works much better in volume format, so you can take a break from teens being teens every other month. Great sports/romance combo.

KATE: All the cool kids are reading Medalist (or so I hear), so I’m going to add that to my ever-growing list of Series I Want to Read, But Just Haven’t Found the Time to Do So.

ASH: I’ll probably wait until its print release to actually read it, but the debut I’m most curious about this week is actually Soup Forest: The Story of the Woman Who Speaks with Animals and the Former Mercenary. A wholesome woodland romance sounds really nice, actually, and there’s food, too!

ANNA: I’m all in for Like a Butterfly this week!

The post Pick of the Week: We’ve Got The Picks first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments