Pick of the Week: Secret Bases and Mona Lisas

Pick of the Week: Secret Bases and Mona Lisas

MICHELLE: Well, if I can’t have more Mitsuru Adachi, I can an at least be happy that my favorite sports manga, Haikyu!, is being released in a 3-in-1 format!

ASH: There are definitely some solid choices among this week’s releases, but the one I’m probably most looking forward to is Captain Momo’s Secret Base. I actually don’t know much at all about what it’s about, but I do know it’s by Kenji Tsuruta and that’s enough for me.

ANNA: I’m with Ash, Captain Momo’s Secret Base sounds interesting.

SEAN: It feels odd to have me pick the gender title, but I admit that the premise of Just Like Mona Lisa intrigues me, and I’ll be checking it out. So I’ll make that the pick.

The post Pick of the Week: Secret Bases and Mona Lisas first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments