Pick of the Week: Searching, Destroying, and Cross-Dressing

Pick of the Week: Searching, Destroying, and Cross-Dressing

SEAN: It’s always hard to avoid picking the Fantagraphics title when it comes out, mostly as it only comes out about once a year. But this one, combining Tezuka with the author of Bambi and Her Pink Gun, would likely have been my pick regardless. This week is Search and Destroy week.

MICHELLE: Sometimes I just want fluffy, slashy hijinks and I think From Two-Bit Baddie to Total Heartthrob: This Villainess Will Cross-Dress to Impress! fits that bill quite well.

ASH: That does sound like it could be fun, but I fall into Sean’s camp this week. Dororo is my favorite Tezuka manga, so I’ve been looking forward to Kaneko Atsushi’s contemporary reimagining Search and Destroy ever since the license was announced.

ANNA: I’m with Michelle this week, From Two-Bit Baddie to Total Heartthrob: This Villainess Will Cross-Dress to Impress! sounds fun.

The post Pick of the Week: Searching, Destroying, and Cross-Dressing first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments