Pick of the Week: Medalist Medalist Medalist

Pick of the Week: Medalist Medalist Medalist

SEAN: Medalist, it’s Medalist, you will read Medalist, go on, get it in print AND digital, look, the logo is slightly different, read Medalist.

MICHELLE: I feel this strange compulsion to pick Medalist

ANNA: I am also going to pick Medalist!

ASH: Likewise! Now that Medalist is available in print, it’s absolutely my pick. I feel like I maybe heard from someone, or three, or thirty that it was pretty good.

KATE: I suppose I could be a total contrarian and pick one of the many isekai titles on this week’s list, but in the spirit of solidarity with the rest of the Battle Robot, I’m throwing my weight behind Medalist.

The post Pick of the Week: Medalist Medalist Medalist first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments