Pick of the Week: First Picks of 2024

Pick of the Week: First Picks of 2024

KATE: This week, I only have eyes for one series: A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch, which is giving me some serious Miyazaki vibes with its appealing artwork and its rueful premise.

SEAN: I’ve had mixed results with Shonen Jump Plus titles, but Marriage Toxin has a premise that intrigues me and a striking cover, so I’m going to make it my pick.

MICHELLE: Mostly I’m playing catch-up this week, but most look forward to doing so with Tamon’s B-side!

ASH: I’m with Sean this week; Marriage Toxin is the debut that I am most curious about. Even if the story ends up being lackluster, at least it’s got a great cover!

The post Pick of the Week: First Picks of 2024 first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments