Pick of the Week: Do Manga Count As Snacks?

Pick of the Week: Do Manga Count As Snacks?

SEAN: Without an exciting debut, my eye always goes towards the series I’m most excited to see more of. And since I last read Ascendance of a Bookworm two months ago, I’ll go for the new A Certain Scientific Railgun, which I last read twelve months ago.

MICHELLE: It’s the Ace of the Diamond finale for me, all the way! Please appreciate that I resisted making a pun about it being a home run.

KATE: There a few short series that are ending this week, which seems like an optimal time to give them a try! In particular, I’m interested in Soloist in a Cage and That Time the Manga Editor Started a New Life in the Countryside. I’m also curious about WIND BREAKER, which got an enthusiastic write-up at SportsBaka, one of my new favorite manga blogs.

ASH: The beginning of a final arc sort of counts as a debut, right? Either way, I’ll go ahead and officially name Ascendance of a Bookworm as my pick for this week. I’ve definitely fallen behind, but I’m enjoying the series a great deal.

ANNA: Nina the Starry Bride is my pick, it is such an enjoyable fantasy series.

The post Pick of the Week: Do Manga Count As Snacks? first appeared on Manga Bookshelf.



Post a Comment

0 Comments